The most innovative way to dry out your walls
A simple, innovative and environmentally friendly solution to problems caused by damp in your home
- Installed from the outside – absolutely no mess inside your home
- Permanent solution
- Lifetime guarantee
- Environmentally friendly
- Sustainable solution
- Preserves the value of your home
- Reduces the relative humidity in your home
- Protection for your home and health
- Substantial savings on your heating costs
- Usually installed in one day
CAREBRICK® is the most effective and environmentally friendly way to get rid of damp in your home without using chemicals.Read More >
CAREBRICK® offers an effective, long-lasting solution to problems caused by damp. We give a 100% lifetime guarantee on every system we install.Read More >
CAREBRICK® is a moisture regulating system that is friendly to the environment and once installed it removes the moisture from your walls continuously throughout the entire life of the property.Our System Costs
Preserve the value of your property
Avoid reduction in the value of your property through deterioration of materials.Our System Costs
Your Comfort Is Our Passion
One day installation
The CAREBRICK® system can usually be installed within one day in almost all cases.
CAREBRICK® is successfully installed in insulated and non-insulated houses, in both solid and cavity wall.
Our system uses a natural process to remove the excess moisture from your walls.
CAREBRICK® is a moisture regulating system that is friendly to the environment and once installed it removes the moisture from your walls continuously throughout the entire life of the property.
My experience with Carebrick has been exemplary from start to finish. From the initial phone contact to hear an overview of their service and process, to the efficiency of the on site inspection, the setting up of the appointment to do the works and the actual installation itself – all was first class. Thoroughly pleasant and professional people to deal with.
I was particularly impressed with the engineer, who came to make the installation. He arrived bang on time, was extremely polite and efficient and respectful of the fact he was in someone else’s house (which is a lot more than can be said on any level for the plumber that came round the same week!). He finished to work in record time and to a very high standard.
I would highly recommend Carebrick to anyone looking to remedy their damp proofing issues in a non-invasive manner.
Mr. & Mrs. Newton
Mr. & Mrs. Flicker
When I arrived a 3.45pm, he had finished and tidied up, removing all the rubble.
The tenant and I were very impressed with the standard of his work and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.
He was polite efficient hardworking and above all neat and tidy, he is a credit to your company.
I will be in touch in approximately 11 months to arrange for your annual inspection.
Once again Izabella many thanks
Mr. & Mrs. Heron
- Poulton-le-Fylde16/08/2018 – Mr. Armstrong in Poulton-le-Fylde. We installed 26.3 metres of the Carebrick System in a brick property.Sep 2018
- Blackburn14-15/08/2018 – Mr. & Mrs. Newton in Blackburn. We installed 22.8m of the Carebrick System in a stone property and injected some of the internal walls with injection cream.Sep 2018
- Wells08-09/08/2018 – Mr. Flicker in Wells. We installed 36 metres of the Carebrick System in a brick property.Sep 2018